Designation: Assistant Executive/Executive-IT (Systems Administration)
Job Grade/ Seniority: Assistant Executive/Executive
Vacancy: 1 (One)
Job Location: Dhaka
Reports to: Head of IT
Position Summary: The position is responsible for ensuring effective functioning of a facility to provide an effective and efficient systems administration and safe working environment for employees and their activities by using best business practices to manage ICT resources, services and processes to meet the needs of the company.
- Design and deploy servers i.e. Linux, Unix, Windows.
- Installing, configuring and hardening of Windows 2000 / 2003 servers and active directory.
- RAID configurations and disk management utilities tools.
- Perform security health check of windows servers and other compliance related activities.
- Software license usage monitoring.
- Deployment and maintenance of backup agent software.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, personal digital assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Applying operating system updates, patches and configuration changes.
- Perform timely patch management as per the schedule.
- System performance tuning.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain system security and efficiency.
Education and Experience: Bachelor/ Master Degree in CSE/CS/Telecommunications from a recognized university with 1 to 3 years’ experience in the related field.
- Candidate who have experience in Telecommunication industry will be given preference.
- Vendor Certificate MCTS, MCP, MCSE, CCNA, RHCE, MCSA will be given preference.
- Must Have Knowledge on Systems administration planning, design and maintenance.
- Working knowledge on principles and practices of project management.
- Communication skill.
- Planning and organizational skill.
- Negotiation skill.
Perquisite qualifications will be relaxed for truly deserving candidates.
How to Apply: Only short listed candidates will be called for interview as per recruitment process. Persuasion of any kind will be regarded as disqualification. IPDC reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. IPDC is an equal opportunity employer and commits a competitive compensation package, a great career development program and a unique working environment where you can certainly materialize your dream. Please send your CV to email@example.com mentioning the position you are applying by February 25, 2017.